Join us for the launch of Occasional Paper 3, developed by AFAO in partnership with UNAIDS. Chaired by Dr Selina Lo, Executive Director, Australian Global Health Alliance, the event will place reflections on the paper in the current context of regional health security, and a panel discussion with domestic and international HIV and Health Security experts.
- Adj. Prof. Darryl O'Donnell CEO, AFAO
- Eamonn Murphy Regional Director, Asia Pacific, UNAIDS
- Tina Boonto Country Director Indonesia, UNAIDS
- Prof. Brendan Crabb AC Director and CEO, Burnet Institute
- Sarah Goulding Assistant Secretary, Human Development and Governance Division, DFAT
- Dianne Stewart, Head, Donor Relations, The Global Fund
- A/Prof Helen Evans AO Nossal Institute for Global Health